- Design and Develop: infrastructure and software for Starburst products, using common Identity and Access Management technologies, in order to provide a seamless and secure Authentication and Authorization capability for our Starburst Galaxy product.
- Secure: Our Identity and Access Management, and Secrets Management solution, on behalf of our customers and our business to an extreme degree of confidentiality.
- Operate: We have a core tenet — “You build it, you own it.” In accordance with the philosophies of Site Reliability Engineering, you are responsible for the production operation and measurements of this system/solution.
- Collaborate: With teams globally across multiple time zones and operate in an Agile development environment.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, SSO, and LDAPeer prior
- 2+ years experience with Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience with Go (Golang) and previous experience with JVM based languages (Java/Scala/Kotlin/Groovy)
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies, such as Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions from public cloud providers, such as IAM from AWS
- Experience with Identity and Access Management provider solutions such as Keycloak, Dex, ORY Hydra, WS02 Identity, or Forgerock
- Experience with Secrets Management solutions such as AWS Secrets Manager or HashiCorp Vault
- Strong comprehension of Public Key Infrastructure technology and related protocols (X.509 SSL/TLS, etc)Experience with developing and operating infrastructure on public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience working on SaaS products, with Service Oriented Architectures or Microservices
- Experience with production operations at scaleProficient with various programming languages such as Go/Python for automation
- Strong comprehension of REST API’s and an “API First” mindset
- Experience with Identity and Access Providers such as Okta or Auth0Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Trino
- Broad knowledge of the Cloud Native ecosystem solutions (Ingress Controllers, Container Networking, Prometheus, Service Meshes, Logging, Tracing, etc)
- Comprehension and experience with Workload Identity protocols/solutions like Spiffe, SPIRE, and Service Meshes
- Experience with BigData processing tools / analytical engines
- Knowledge of the JVM ecosystem (running, debugging) within containers
- Knowledge of distributed systems design, implementation and testing