- Partner with Marketing to create compelling stories and engaging experiences that drive measurable business goals
- Develop scalable design solutions (such as templated systems) for marketing assets including (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, advertisements, videos, and assets for social channels
- Support and interface with the creative agencies that support the design of acquisition marketing assets across all channels (paid media, paid social, email)
- Build upon, maintain and manage brand standards and guidelines that help build brand awareness and affinity.
- Create brand assets ranging from illustrations, animations, asset production, and photo editing.
- Perform quarterly competitive landscape analysis to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends and share these insights with the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6-8+ years as a digital designer at an agency or in-house creative environment
- Experience in managing project intake and output in a digital-focused environment
- Must submit a digital portfolio that showcases email design, social media posts and other branded marketing materials to be considered for this role
- Technical understanding of the web development process and a deep understanding of designing and coding for email
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Figma
- Animation experience required, video editing experience a plus (After Effects, Premiere, or Cinema 4D, etc)
- Experience producing print assets and event assets
- You’re experienced in art directing, leading ideations and communicating ideas clearly concisely and you always align the design solutions with defined goals
- You have a track record of working well with copywriters, photographers, and other creatives to help bring your ideas to life
- You have a firm grasp on how business and communication strategies should influence your work
- You have expert organizational and communication skills proven by your ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully delivering them
- A proactive collaborator and it shows through your confidence in initiating conversations
- You’re detailed oriented because you’ve worked in a deadline-driven production heavy environment delivering assets that need to be pixel perfect
- Ability to effectively frame your work contextually and rationale behind your design decisions
Details of Position:
- Full-time, exempt position, reporting to our Design Director
- Position can be remote, Bay Area preferred
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets