Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: A Sr. Copywriter with the ability to combine fresh and creative ideas, razor-sharp writing, high-level persuasion skills, and overall to have a drive to create massive revenue with an emphasis in writing and editing scripts for video sales letters.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA – Remote
How to Apply:
We ask that you please submit…
- Your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this position
- Write a 500-word email about a healthy habit you have in your life and why you think we should try it. Write it conversationally, in a way that really makes us want to implement it TOMORROW. If we’re convinced, you get an interview. Your application will not be considered if the sales pitch is missing. Please send your sales pitch to: email@example.com
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write and edit successful scripts for long-form video and text sales letters
- Develop a deep understanding of the different products and brands in need of written content
- Continuously iterate on copy to increase conversions and beat controls, with a focus on customer acquisition
- Create copy to be included on upsell funnel pages, ads, landing pages, and other projects as assigned
- Consistently produce Facebook/YouTube ad creative that scales
- Edit and proofread writing of colleagues
- Conduct research to ensure that written content is accurate
- Drive and provide creative direction on key projects, including video shoots as appropriate
- Support and provide feedback to junior copywriters
- Collaborate in-depth with media buyers, video editors and product development team
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred but not required. We welcome your application even if you don’t possess all of these qualifications.):
- 5+ years of professional, high-output creative writing experience
- Sales or direct response copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, major in Journalism, English, Creative writing, Screenwriting, Marketing, or Communications
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $92,100-$122,800, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*