We are searching for a Senior. Director, Revenue Operations!
What does a Sr. Director, Revenue Operations do at CyberGRX?
You’ll be the strategic lead who will help brainstorm, build and execute Go-to-Market strategy and operations in support of our growing sales and marketing organizations. Consistently partnering with the CFO, CMO and CRO, you will play a central role in planning the business, building our architecture for scale and executing on high priority initiatives. Day in and day out, you will be a leader across the organization trusted with helping us think outside the box, build out new processes and work on change management as we scale. We’re looking for a problem solving, creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills and a penchant for detail and collaboration.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Partner with the CMO and CRO on key GTM strategy design points including segmentation, territory design, sales motions, and incentive design.
- Build an operating plan that guides our annual, quarterly, and weekly tracking.
- Collaborate with Finance, People Ops, and Sales leadership to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with Salesforce and other software administration.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and business insights.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials.
- Assist with the onboarding of new sales talent and the sales enablement process as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems, preferably at a SaaS company.
- You are a Salesforce subject matter expert
- You’re analytical and know how to extract key business insights through data analysis. Bonus points for Excel, Power Bi, Python, or Tableau.
- You have previous deal desk and/or revenue recognition experience.
- You have demonstrated experience in high-level sales strategies, how to translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- You’ve got a reputation for driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with other departments.
What is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX is at the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology by providing enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. With 63% of data breaches being linked to a third party, CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics to efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $170,000 – $190,000
Annual Bonus Potential: $30,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.