Sr. Manager, Enterprise Marketing
Stack Overflow empowers the world to develop technology through collective knowledge. More than 100 million people visit Stack Overflow every month making it one of the 50 most-visited websites in the world.
Stack Overflow’s products include its market-leading knowledge sharing and collaboration platform, Stack Overflow for Teams, in addition to Stack Overflow Reach & Relevance, which is focused on advertising. Organizations such as Bloomberg, Microsoft, Expensify, Zapier, and more partner with Stack Overflow to help them centralize information, increase efficiency, and build faster. Founded in 2008, Stack Overflow is headquartered in New York.
Stack Overflow is looking for a Sr. Manager, Enterprise Marketing on the Demand Generation team.
As a Sr. Manager, Enterprise Marketing Manager at Stack Overflow, you will partner closely with the enterprise sales team to generate new opportunities, accelerate pipeline and drive revenue for the Stack Overflow for Teams platform. The Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for strategic planning in target accounts as well as building and executing marketing programs to engage with key stakeholders in our target accounts. These programs include personalized 1:1 and 1:many demand generation campaigns, events both virtual and in-person, and creative usage of account-based tools and technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with sales leadership to build strategic account plans to generate demand in key target accounts in each territory.
- Build and lead a team of enterprise marketers that scales alongside the enterprise sales organization.
- Partner closely with account executives and sales development to develop and execute coordinated, personalized account-based programs.
- Design and execute 1:1 programs for large accounts, and 1:many demand generation campaigns to drive growth in the enterprise business segment as a whole.
- Lead regular account check-ins with sales leaders to ensure demand is being generated within each account, that key contacts are being engaged and deals are progressing as rapidly as possible.
- Develop and execute new, creative business cases and campaign plans for strategic demand generation programs in the enterprise segment.
- Lead the team in developing a comprehensive enterprise marketing strategy, including development and establishment of metrics, targets and reporting on ROI of all programs.
- Evaluate new account-based tools and technologies and partner closely with marketing operations for evaluation and implementation.
Who you’ll be working with:
- Our demand generation team to utilize our marketing tools and technologies to execute digital campaigns to generate engagement, leads and pipeline in our mid-market and enterprise business segments
- Our events management team to build and execute virtual (and eventually in-person) events to engage with enterprise buyers in key markets
- Enterprise sales leaders, account executives and sales development representatives to deploy custom, personalized account-based programs to generate engagement and qualified pipeline
- Our product marketing team to align on the most effective persona-based messaging to engage with buying committees in existing and prospect accounts
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS/enterprise software marketing experience with a focus on executing target account programs in an account-based marketing, demand generation or field/enterprise marketing role.
- Experience with utilizing account-based tools and technologies, including target account advertising, direct mail and gifting solutions (Alyce, Reachdesk).
- Must-have experience with: Salesforce, Marketo, and Demandbase, 6sense or Terminus.
- Experience setting an overall enterprise-focused demand generation strategy, socializing it with key members of the revenue organization, and measuring results/ROI.
- Demonstrated ability to cross-functionally collaborate with all critical stakeholders in the revenue organization, adept at relationship management and building rapport and influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A data-driven approach to demand generation, with strong analytical ability to track and report on long-term and complex program performance metrics, identifying trends and being able to course correct when necessary.
- Empathy for, and understanding of, developers (how they think, work, learn, communicate, etc).
- Proficient with developer marketing tactics and techniques.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.