Are you an experienced marketing manager with demonstrated expertise in reaching and engaging target personas through a self-service funnel? Do you understand market and funnel data and how to translate it into successful B2B SaaS marketing tactics? Are you a strong storyteller and writer who can quickly pull together content for a sales pitch deck or a sell sheet for a specific solution or purpose?
If you answered yes to all of the above, have a sense of adventure and love the fast pace of SaaS marketing, you’ll be the perfect addition to our crew!
In this role, you will be responsible for working across the organization to create and execute targeted marketing programs to achieve aggressive growth goals. We’re not looking for someone who can complete an assigned “To Do” list of marketing tasks. Rather we’re looking for someone who can assess a situation, look at the data and then come up with strategic recommendations on what our “To Do” list should be and then help execute against that list.
What You Will Do:
- Work hands-on while managing a small team to create and execute — including testing, tracking, and reporting on — “always on” digital marketing programs, optimizing, as needed to hit growth goals
- Deeply understand program and campaign results and funnel data, and leverage this understanding to identify and test new growth marketing programs across channels
- Collaborate with agency to plan, execute, manage and scale paid acquisition campaigns to drive profitable growth
- Work closely with field sales team to understand the health and velocity of the sales pipeline and respond accordingly with marketing programs to increase quality and volume of marketing qualified leads
- Work with our content and design teams to develop and manage a library of the most-needed sales collateral, including sales pitch decks, sell sheets, and shareable content
- Deeply understand the customer journey and the needs and pain points of Moz buyers; regularly participate in opportunities to learn from the voice of Moz customers
- Work closely with our Manager, Sales Operations to track and report on the metrics that matter to enterprise marketing, including: volume and quality of MQLs, SQLs, MQL-to-SQL conversion rates, close rates, and prospect engagement throughout the customer journey
- Work closely with our Director, Growth Marketing to track and report on the metrics that matter to self-service marketing, including: volume of free trials, self-service sign-ups, and conversions to paid subscription
Experience We Want to See:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, experience working for SaaS technology companies with a self-service (online sign-up) SaaS product is very strongly preferred.
- Experience working at a smaller company or start-up. We need someone who is comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute relevant, targeted, data-driven marketing programs that result in revenue growth
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, with an emphasis on paid channels and email marketing
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must love working with sales teams in a marketing leadership role that includes making and driving home strong, informed recommendations to sales leadership; experience working closely with field sales teams preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Hubspot (or other marketing automation software)
- 1-2 years managing a small team. This role will have two direct reports.
- Experience managing an agency relationship
- Experience in SEO or digital marketing agency
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords certifications
Experience and/or familiarity with Terminus, Engagio or any other account based marketing platform
Moz is the most trusted authority in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by world class-quality data, both robust and fresh enough to serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made. For both large enterprises looking to gain an edge in the increasingly complex and ever-changing world of search or an agency seeking an SEO platform to accelerate client growth, Moz has a solution. Check it out at www.moz.com.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in a small but profitable company who are industry leaders.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things!)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful.
Our benefits include:
- A strong commitment to work-life balance. We provide a US$3,000 per calendar year vacation expense reimbursement for all employees as well as monthly home internet access and cell phone stipends.
- Employer match contributions on retirement plans.
- Generous paid time off and flexible work from home policies.
- Personal career development including 10 face to face career coaching sessions a year.
- Twice a year merit pay increases.
- 100% match on charitable contributions up to $5,000/year.
- Generous paid parental, medical and family leave policies to support you during major life events.