CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
We’re excited to engage with a Senior Operations Manager who will lead our team of RN Interviewers. We’re looking for someone who has experience scaling large teams in a fast-paced, remote environment similar to a contact center which operates 24/7.Experience in Healthcare or other highly regulated environments is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee a team of 20+: Interview Coordinators, RN Interviewers, Leads, and Managers
- Design the operational strategy to maximize our professional funnel interviews by working closely with our Product team
- Identify critical performance/productivity metrics, and manage the team to those targets
- Implement a systemic quality assurance (QA) process to ensure qualitative and quantitative standards are met amongst the team
- Scale our growing team into a cohesive unit that effectively manages growing daily volumes, cancellations, double bookings, and leverages technology to manage/measure productivity
- Work across teams to manage projects, action items, deliverables, and outputs
- Identify, recommend, and execute strategic improvements that enable CareRev to attain its corporate goals
- Assist with the implementation of critical software to enhance our processes
- Review and provide guidelines and best practices for maintaining a competitive edge
- Analyze and respond to changing market conditions, including competitive benchmarking
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Clinical Operations
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years experience managing a team in a high capacity inbound contact center
- 3-5 years of experience managing clinical people from an operational perspective
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- An enjoyment in identifying process improvements and comfortable working collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders such as senior management and engineering/product
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver regular updates
- Comfort working on deadlines and pivoting quickly
- Bonus: Experience managing a remote team in addition to an offshore BPO team
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.