Yahoo is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. We reach nearly 900M people around the world, bringing them closer to what they love—from finance and sports, to shopping, gaming and news—with the trusted products, content and tech that fuel their day. For partners, we provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search and media.
The Yahoo Global Partnerships team at Yahoo! is looking for an exceptional Sr. Partner Manager that will help take our business to the next level. This role collaborates closely with internal teams and external partners to maximize revenue for Yahoo and our partners. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
You are a dynamic, strategic, savvy professional who can quickly understand Yahoo’s advertising technology ecosystem and translate it into opportunities for our partners. Your professional demeanor and highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills make you an expert in building relationships with partners while driving cross-functional collaboration with internal teams. You can manage multiple complex priorities and you’re always ready to roll-up your sleeves to find solutions that meet partners’ needs.
Responsibilities: The role will have responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support content development, delivery, and collaboration with a “better together” approach.
- Contribute to the business by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, scorecards, communications, and processes
- Work with Partner Relations, Business Ops and Finance to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Development of trackers identifying clear owners for accountability, that can be shared with stakeholders or partners.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity by applying structure and principles and distilling to the essence for concise presentations and decisions
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, evangelize and implement emerging opportunities
- 7+ years prior digital marketing and/or partner management experience, preferably in digital advertising.
- Have a strong foundation in project management including the ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the partner teams and management
- Have experience working successfully with cross-functional teams in a large and complex corporate environment
- You have strong oral and written communications and influencing skills, and are able to navigate a global organization, influence stakeholders and affect outcomes. You have the ability to gain trust and influence with limited direct authority.
- You have the ability to think outside the box to identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders but also bring ideas to innovate in our day to day operations
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams, third parties, and executives
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google Sheets, Powerpoint/Google Slides and Word/Google Docs a plus
Yahoo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Yahoo is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (www.yahooinc.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Yahoo, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (www.yahooinc.com/diversity/) page to learn more.
US Only: Please be aware that Yahoo requires all employees entering a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events) are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination to enter a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events). Yahoo is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The compensation for this position ranges from $151,125.00 – $315,000.00/yr and will vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, in addition to equity incentives. Yahoo provides industry-leading benefits including healthcare, 401K savings plan, company holidays, vacation, sick time, parental leave and an employee assistance program. Eligibility requirements apply.
Yahoo has a high degree of flexibility around employee location and hybrid working. In fact, our flexible-hybrid approach to work is one of the things our employees rave about. Most roles don’t require specific regular patterns of in-person office attendance. If you join Yahoo, you may be asked to attend (or travel to attend) on-site work sessions, team-building, or other in-person events. When these occur, you’ll be given notice to make arrangements.
If you’re curious about how this factors into this role, please discuss with the recruiter.
Currently work for Yahoo? Please apply on our internal career site