**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
As a Senior Product Manager at Jama, you will contribute directly to a critical area of our product roadmap and work with key team members to help define product innovation strategy and bring new, differentiated capabilities to market. You will work closely with Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Development, and Customer Success to craft and support the business needs of our customers. In addition, you will also work closely with our industry solutions team to develop and continuously improve (standard configurations, reports, and regulatory templates) to deliver differentiated capabilities to various key industries.
In this role, you will:
- Act as primary subject matter expert and leading the product strategy and roadmap for assigned segments of the Jama Software product line
- Manage content development lifecycle in alignment with industry needs and product platform evolution.
- Build business cases and product requirements documentation to justify and define new development projects
- Manage feature iteration and collaborating with scrum team throughout the product lifecycle
- Collaborate with Product Design on concepts and prototypes, and Engineering on development execution
- Develop deep understanding of client needs and market trends, through client interaction, analytics, and market research
- Communicate the product and content development roadmap for assigned areas with key team members
- At least 7 years of software and/or content development product management experience, or combination of product management and other relevant technical roles.
- Experience in enterprise software, including both Cloud/SaaS and on-premises deployment model.
- Demonstrated, measurable success launching and managing innovative products or product features to drive customer delight and revenue growth.
- Experienced at working iteratively in an Agile or Lean environment, and able to break down large problems into smaller valuable increments.
- Excel working within a fast-paced environment – individually, in small teams, or across functional groups.
- Understanding of technical integrations between SaaS applications, including third-party tools/services that can accelerate innovation initiatives is a plus.
- Product Management certification (Pragmatic Institute or other) is a nice to have
- Domain experience in systems engineering, particularly in regulated industries, is a plus
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.