At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We’re building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach: rather than focusing on specific technologies, we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the Team:
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join the Vault UI team and focus on Ember application development. You will help design, prototype, and implement UI features while ensuring the scalability and stability of Vault.
This person will be a part of the Vault engineering team at HashiCorp, working to provide a fantastic and broadly used secrets tool for businesses and individuals handling all sizes and types of infrastructure.
You can learn more about the Vault product with our Co-Founder & CTO by watching this video here: Introduction to HashiCorp Vault with Armon Dadgar
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate remotely on a cross-functional team including Engineering, Product, and Design to deliver excellent user experiences
- Continuously improve the product by writing code for our single page application built using Ember.js
- Participate in our cross-team frontend working group while deepening your knowledge as a subject matter expert
- Maintain a reliable production application for our customers while working alongside infrastructure engineering
- Enable your teammates through technical mentorship, code reviews, and pairing
You’re a great addition if you:
- Have production experience working on an application using Ember.js building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards and inclusive design principles
- Strive for quality through maintainable code and comprehensive testing from development to deployment
- Communicate clearly while remaining empathetic and kind
- Have an eagerness to learn through humility and reflection
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are uncertain about applying, we encourage you to please do. We’d love to hear from you!
We operate according to a strong set of company principles described in The Tao of HashiCorp. We’ve had a remote-first culture from the beginning. Our entire company, processes, and tools have been designed around this to ensure everyone is able to be successful from wherever they work. Learn more about how we work together.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures. We’ve an extensive and generous list of benefits (which vary by country) to cover things such as parental leave, mental health days and assistance, medical insurance, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.