$100k – $150k • No equity
Mammoth Growth is a data analytics consultancy helping clients make the most of their data. We’re expanding fast and we’re looking for a talent acquisition leader to help us ramp quickly from 50 to 100 people and beyond.
This role will be equal parts strategy and execution, spending time actively recruiting, managing the expanding recruiting team, as well as building strong systems that help us attract amazing talent. The successful candidate for this role is a highly organized person who thrives in fast-paced, independent, remote environments.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for a wide range of remote technical and non-technical roles with an emphasis on business analysts and data engineers
- Build out effective sourcing strategy
- Partner with the leadership team to understand headcount needs, priorities, and schedule
- Own ATS (Greenhouse) and closely manage recruiting workflows while ensuring accurate metrics
- Analyze data including candidate surveys, identify key performance metrics, and use data to drive strategy
- Collaborate with marketing to create a compelling employer brand strategy that reflects Mammoth Growth’s unique remote work environment
- Develop and manage Mammoth Growth’s brand presence on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other sites
- 5+ years experience in high volume full-cycle recruiting at all levels of roles
- Demonstrated abilities in fully utilizing ATS (Greenhouse) and other tech tools to maximize efficient processes and reporting.
- Smart, intellectually curious, fiercely independent
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize data to support business and recruiting goals (we are a data company after all)
- Creative and strategic approach to recruiting in a competitive market including sourcing passive candidates and employer branding
- Track record of proactive problem solving and solution-oriented approach to both large and small challenge
- We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We’re smart and we’ll make you smarter.
This role requires no travel and our team is fully distributed (before Covid and forever), allowing you the flexibility of working from home.
If you’re interested please include a note why you think you’d be a good fit with your application. Also include the sum of 74 and 99 so we know you’re not blindly applying to everything. Bonus points for creativity in how you use the sum in your note.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org