Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our cloud and on-premise supercomputers power AI research at the forefront of quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s products accelerate AI research at thousands of organizations, including Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, bank and other general ledger account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes
- Help with accounts payable and accounts receivable issues, queries and daily activities
- Responsible for fixed asset management
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Respond to information requests, help to prepare monthly financial statements, and assist with audits
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and other applicable reporting standards, and federal & state regulations
- Assist other team members and managers as needed
- Serve as a backup for daily activities of senior/junior accountants
- Create and maintaining process documentations for all accounting activities
- Contribute to the development and improvement of all accounting activities
- Have a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting
- Have 0-2 years of work experience
- Have a sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Are analytical with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Are detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Are diligent and is eager to learn
Nice to Have
- Netsuite experience (or other large ERP system experience)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft and Google Applications
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 115, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.