Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah, as well as locally.
Zonos is seeking a Cross-Border Tax Associate to develop processes around direct tax remittance to foreign governments. Specifically, surround the laws in Australia, Norway, New Zealand, Switerzland, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Europe, and other countries that may require tax registration and remittance of foreign ecommerce sellers.
- Conduct tax research for countries with laws that impact cross-border tax
- Create and maintain processes for remitting tax
- Document internal and external process for setting up and remitting global tax
- Work closely with our global trade team surrounding processes
- Reporting internally and externally on customers enrolled or needing enrollment for cross-border tax remittance
- Conduct video and phone calls with customers needed assistance with global tax setup or remittance
- Train the Sales, Customer Success, and other team members
- Help create the future of cross-border tax remittance
- Ensure accuracy of customs documentation across impacted customers
- Work with the Product team to ensure the best experience for impact customers
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Type 70 words a minute
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. Our roles are challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.