SafeGraph is seeking our first Strategic Account Manager to expertly navigate and develop our highest profile named accounts. SafeGraph customers are data scientists and data engineers at large enterprise businesses across many verticals including retail, real estate, financial services, and advertising. In this role, you’ll drive revenue growth across SafeGraph’s top strategic customers, necessitating the quarterbacking of internal resources (marketing, product, executives, etc.) to increase value. We’re looking for someone extremely results- and revenue-oriented. Massive opportunity for 7-figure growth is ripe to be uncovered, and the right person will be excited and qualified to tackle this challenge.
This role will report to the VP of Sales and Customer Success.
- Share intel from technical account contacts with internal product team, taking a key role in developing new product specs and requirements
- Establish partnerships with vendors of top strategic accounts to increase value via integrations, solution building, and services
- Build new relationships with senior executives/stakeholders within accounts to identify new opportunities
- Work with top data science and machine learning teams
- Become an expert in SafeGraph’s data products & value proposition
- 5+ years experience exceeding revenue goals within Fortune 500 account base.
- Ability to detail specific examples of navigating and developing large enterprise customers and the strategies and tactics that led to your success
- Obsessed with finding creative solutions to problems
- Strong judgment about long-term business value of accounts, and ability to prioritize accordingly
- Highly technical and able to lead and organize deployments of data products
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Nice-to-have: Strong understanding of GIS, data processing, and/or cloud computing
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies
Don’t fit this description perfectly but still think this is the role for you? Apply and let us know why!