We are hiring a Strategic Customer Success Manager to work with our Customer Success team. Strategic Customer Success Manager: Acts as the face of our organization to our existing Enterprise customers and channel partners. You are considered a trusted business advisor that works with the end-user to deeply understand their needs and ensure the deployment of Hyperproof and ongoing support deliver an exceptional customer experience focused on solving their most pressing requirements. Reporting to our Sr. Director of Customer Success.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an excellent communicator and problem solver.
- You dive deep into our customer and partner needs to unlock value and work tirelessly to deliver results to them.
- You are a true product expert and understand the different ways to layer features and functions of the software to solve the types of issues our users experience in their day-to-day.
- Internally, you are a known customer advocate and trusted teammate to cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales. The company looks to you to help determine the direction of our organization to best suit the needs of our customers.
- You own the long-term relationships of Hyperproof’s customers and carry yourself with aplomb, both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
- You’ll drive relationship management with our Hyperproof customers (either commercial, enterprise, or both).
- You’ll deliver training to end-users at our customer and partner organizations to ensure they fully understand the use of Hyperproof.
- You’ll partner with internal stakeholders to deliver on customer feature requests, resolve product issues, and understand our product roadmap in the context of our customer’s needs.
- You’ll elevate customer and partner behavior, business needs, blockers, and successes in partnership with your Sr. Director of Customer Success.
- You’ll utilize a strategic process and data driven decisions to best support the customers satisfaction
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ll balance customer health and value score
- You’ll take 100% ownership of all account operations
- Within your first 3 months you’ll become a Hyperproof Product Expert
- Within your first 6 months you’ll be seen and utilized as a strategic resource to your customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experiencing delivering success to end using customers in a SaaS/Technology environment
- Experience in operating with significant autonomy in complex and ambiguous situations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bonus: Familiarity with InfoSec/Regulatory compliance
WHATS OUR TECH
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce, Quala, Vitality
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MSFT Teams
- OS: Windows, Mac
- We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us. For this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in 5 interviews and expect this to be completed in 4 hours within 2 weeks.
- Talent Acquisition Screening
- Interview with Sr. Director of Customer Success
- Interview with our Bar Raiser – Sr. Manager of Customer Success
- Interview with our COO
- Interview with our Sr. Implementation Manager
WHERE YOU’LL GO
- Hyperproof also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and our people team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation $110,000 – 120,000 + Equity
- Unlimited PTO: strongly encouraged to unplug and recharge
- 401K which vests immediately, complete with a 4% company match
- 12 weeks of Parental leave and 1 year free diapers with Honest
- $1000 home office stipend – at the time of hire. Any additional home office needs are requested as needed.
- $100 quarterly paid wellness stipend
- Choose your tech – PC or Mac laptop
- Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone
- Annual company in-person events
- Health: coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.