What You’ll Do:
- Under the guidance of the Strategic Operations Manager, lead individual projects and improvement efforts for the Operations team
- Understand company objectives, and identify and recommend strategic improvements that can be made to work toward those goals, including product, process, labor, and methodologies
- Work closely with Strategic Operations Manager to build business proposals for strategic changes and help operations teams improve their work approach and processes
- Work heavily with company data to identify areas for improvement, understand key metrics, and make data-driven recommendations and decisions on ops projects
- Create ad-hoc data analysis and reporting for ops teams using Google Sheets, SQL Database, etc.
- Identify available process improvements and work with teams and stakeholders to map, troubleshoot, and redesign, and to maximize resources, output, and efficiency
- Work with various stakeholders to manage projects, action items, deliverables, and outputs
- Coordinate with Strategic Operations Manager to handle and prioritize multiple projects
What We’re Looking For:
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Google Sheets
- 2+ years experience with process, operations, and/or project management
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting, with knowledge of creating reporting and data visuals. Functional data modeling and forecasting experience is a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity, lack of complete data for analysis, and dynamic prioritization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver regular updates
- Comfortability with working on deadlines and pivoting quickly
- Expert question asker, with a knack for identifying holes in a process; strong people relationship skills in this process.
- Functional SQL knowledge, ability to read and write basic queries with a knowledge of joining tables and creating general reporting and visuals
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.