Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
What you’ll do:
Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues by following standard procedures for triaging and escalating customer issues
Understanding failure modalities that lead to customer facing issues, documenting them and creating documentation allowing them to be fixed rapidly.
Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
Contribute to managing support and customer success processes, tools, and technologies.
Work cross functionally with other teams at mabl to improve the customer experience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Experience with QA/Automation/Unit testing
Understanding of Xpath, Regex, Grep, Sed, Awk and tools which would simplify log parsing
An understanding of HTTP Verbs, APIs, and microservices at a macro level
Nice To Have:
5+ years of experience
A background in front-end web development where you’ve built full websites, either as a hobby or professionally
Understanding of 1 or more complete tech stack(s)
Experience with managing workflows and Jira boards
Troubleshooting web-based applications (The art of asking the right questions to arrive at a solution)
Customer-centric attitude, with strong communication skills and technical acumen
Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
Interest in learning good test automation practices and patterns
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.