Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
As Support Software Engineer, you’ll be solving our customers most urgent problems and turning them into even bigger fans of SingleOps than they were before. You will be responsible for providing complex technical support for our most difficult issues and writing custom scripts for client requests. You will work with the product and development teams to ensure that issues are well documented and bugs are fixed in a timely manner. You will also be able to contribute to the product by fixing bugs and writing admin tools to take care of repetitive tasks. Essentially, you will be able to learn while shaping a growing team, and have an opportunity to grow into other roles on the development team.
We’ve always been a remote-first team, but we do have an office in Atlanta, GA if you’re in the area.
- Investigate and document bugs reported by clients
- Answer Tier 3 Support Questions
- Write custom scripts to fix or import data for clients with specific needs
- Create admin tools and scripts to address repeated requests
- Write bug fixes
- Communicate problems and workarounds to our internal support team in a simple, concise manner they can use with customers.
Does this sound like you?
- An affinity in writing and reading code…
- Ideally, you recently completed a coding bootcamp and you’re ready to apply what you’ve learned
- Background in a customer-facing role: training, support, implementation, etc
- Professional communication skills with the ability to engage directly to customers
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A customer-focused mindset as finding solutions that make customers happy should be your number one priority.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (sorry, we do not sponsor at this time)
A fantastic candidate would have experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Previous experience working for a high growth startup
- Experience with small businesses or field management (landscaping, tree service, arborists, HVAC, home maintenance, etc)
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop or Online
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.