Support Specialist – Deals™ Team – U. S. REMOTE OR LINCOLN, NE
At Opendorse, we’re experiencing a period of incredible growth as we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform. We want to do it alongside a group of high performing “no excuses just results” people.
Opendorse is seeking a Support Specialist for our Deals™ Product Team who can leverage their existing expertise and experience to help us support and scale our product lines in the endorsement management and emerging Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) era. In this role you will help us maintain our high standards of service with our customers while supporting over 40,000 users and brands. This role will be responsible for answering any questions our users and brand customers might have via email or online chat.
The ideal candidate has high energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious. You have superb verbal and written communication skills and keen problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet, and take initiative. You are able to handle multiple responsibilities and provide clear understanding of technical issues as well as steps to resolve those issues. Being an important member of a team matters to you.
Who you are: a Support Specialist who is excited to work in a hyper-growth startup environment. You naturally elevate people, take on ad-hoc projects as they arise, and jump at the opportunity to help those around you whenever they need you.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Become an expert on the Opendorse Deals™ and Social™ platform as well as the Opendorse Mobile App
- Deepen your knowledge of endorsement opportunities and develop confidence to offer expert advice
- Respond to inbound user inquiries, issues, and requests via email and online chat
- Maintain a friendly but professional tone when interacting with users
- Follow through with any technical issues raised by tracking down and determining the root cause of issue(s) while also correctly logging any issues that need the attention of our Product Team
- Ensure brands and users are set up for success when utilizing the platform
- Assist in the creation of support materials including Help Center articles, automated platform tours, walkthrough videos, etc.
What we are looking for
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and usage (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Experience working in payment processing and/or Finance a plus
- Experience using tools such as Intercom, Twilio, Stripe, DocuSign, FullStory, Productboard, Jira, and UXCam is a bonus
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.