R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and promote the company “story” through a myriad of marketing techniques and channels
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and execution of digital marketing to ensure company awareness and amplification
- Manage the marketing funnel – ensure the necessary campaigns are established and executed to meet all conversion rates and output of sufficient opportunity creation to meet company goals for pipeline and bookings.
- Build the strategy for the Marcom Stack and continuously ensure implementation of cutting edge marketing tools and value add services to grow velocity within Marketing
- Manage the Product Marketing organization and ensure tight alignment with Product Management on all MRD, PRD and roadmaps as part of the launch process
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding and development of vertical segmentation and focus and the build out of persona based marketing including the buyer’s journey
- Establish the taxonomy standards for the company
- Establish brand guidelines for the company and determine brand amplification strategies to drive market awareness
- Build company’s editorial calendar and build the content creation strategy and output to fuel campaign and digital marketing efforts
- Manage all company events through Field Marketing activities
- Establish the strategy for Channel Marketing to get uplift for marketing to and thru the partner community
- Lead the company’s outbound Communications and Public Relations strategy and continuously monitor company’s “share of voice” as well as competitive communications
- Establish and lead company’s crisis communication strategy
- Lead the strategy for the build out and management
- Manage the Marketing budget and align spend accordingly to marketing and company strategy
- Manage organization’s staffing plan
- Lead the company’s category creation strategy and work cross functionally with other thought leaders
- Be a company spokesperson at events, in the press and analyst community, within the partner community as well as customer meetings
- Prepare the company’s marketing strategy for international expansion via specialized content, branding, communications, translation and other requirements required for this initiative.
- Ensure all necessary reporting, dashboards, and analytics are established for continuous monitoring of the Marketing process and output
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven marketing executive with deep B2B/Enterprise experience that is well versed in new marketing category creation and delivering digital marketing first strategies
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration; MBA preferred
- 15+ years in marketing operations; enterprise background
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Salesforce, Terminus, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo, Marketo or similar platform, and Google Analytics plus other Marketing specific programs
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to support programs across cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, and can quickly identify and resolve inefficiencies across the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrated deep strategic thinking and planning
- Strong understanding of comprehensive, unique campaign design that optimizes results
- Experience in “healthy building” market a plus
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Proven experience with building next generation Marcom stacks and optimized use of tools and technology to accelerate growth
This position may require up to 25% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.