Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
Our growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator. This role is a great opportunity to learn about recruiting, interact with various parts of the business and grow your own career path.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll work closely with the TA Ops Manager to ensure a smooth recruiting process for our candidates, our recruiters and our hiring managers
- You’ll learn and become proficient in various tools and systems such as Greenhouse, Slack, Searchlight, etc.
- You’ll help the TA team drive their pipelines by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, running background checks, etc.
- You’ll help us keep track of our success by running reports and tracking various data
- You’ll use your communication and organizational skills to be a positive representative of Doximity, both externally and internally
What we’re looking for
- ~ 1 yr of experience in Recruiting/TA coordination – i.e. scheduling and maintaining high volume of interviews, ATS experience, supporting a team of recruiters
- You like to make and complete to-do lists, you like helping others, and you work best when you have multiple projects going on at the same time
- You have impeccable attention to detail and can be very resourceful
- You like to learn new things and can apply what you learn to help yourself and those around you grow
- You’re comfortable working remotely and/or with minimal supervision
- You’re comfortable using Microsoft Office, Google Drive and other office tools (bonus for being familiar with Recruiting ATS platforms, but not necessary!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified members with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visit Doximity.com.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!”
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.