About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with business leaders and our Tech HRBP to achieve our talent acquisition goals across our product and engineering teams. You’ll hire and develop a team of high-performing recruiters while implementing recruitment strategies that ensure we’re delivering a great candidate experience and welcoming top talent from diverse backgrounds to join Aurora Solar.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute the Talent Acquisition strategy for our Product and Engineering organizations through management of a team of recruiters and sourcers, as well as close partnership with business leadership, Tech HRBP, and Finance Partner
- Serve as a member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team
- Work closely with Tech HRBP to monitor ongoing talent needs, capability gaps and evolving business insights, and to participate in workforce planning within the functions
- Build collaborative business relationships across the organization to proactively lead all Product and Engineering talent acquisition activities
- Partner with business stakeholders and human resources colleagues to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies and actions through Talent Acquisition efforts
- Foster a positive culture within the team rooted in Aurora values and focused on producing a unique, high caliber experience for candidates at all stages of the talent acquisition process
- Create and monitor talent acquisition performance KPIs / SLAs and adjust strategy, resourcing and processes accordingly for continuous improvement and goal achievement
- Manage a network of global external sourcing resources, including agencies and executive search firms, ensuring development of collaborative vendor relationships
What we value:
- Eight years of experience in Talent Acquisition roles, with at least three years of experience managing a team
- Exceptional people management skills
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, market awareness and online/social media
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success, including annual hiring plans and diversity goals, as well as focus on higher value and impactful deliverables
- Adaptable and able to deliver results in an often ambiguous environment with a distributed recruiting team
- Using data to inform decisions and influence changes across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ideally, prior experience creating, directing, or standardizing a large-scale technical hiring program
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.