What You’ll Be Working On:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches, bringing the best and most qualified talent to each role and hiring partner
- Work with hiring managers to understand short and long term hiring needs, strategies and timelines
- Source and screen for qualified candidates, conduct initial phone interviews, make recommendations, schedule interviews for internal teams and manage candidate throughout interview process
- Communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams; create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics as needed
- Advise hiring managers to help make better hiring decisions and salary negotiations
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the interview and hiring process
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum 3+ years recruiting experience
- Healthtech industry experience highly preferred
- Prior experience recruiting for a SaaS or PaaS, ideally for a scaling startup
- Experience with pipeline development/management, creating and implementing innovative sourcing and search strategies to identify and attract high quality, diverse candidates
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (Lever or Greenhouse highly preferred), GSuite and Slack
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave