TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values:
- We know that we’re better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 180+ people is growing fast. Our team has an immediate opening for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist who can come onboard and assist our Candidate Experience team find the best talent out there!
As a Contract TA Specialist your role will be to help shape the future of TaxJar by working with our team of Recruiters (we proudly call them Candidate Experience Specialists) to assist within the full-lifecycle recruiting process. You will be responsible for attracting top talent, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews.
A day in the life….
- Partner with hiring managers as well as others on the Candidate Experience Team to determine needs and conduct recruiting strategy meetings to understand candidate profile
- Perform Full Cycle recruiting for a variety of openings; reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews and partnering with hiring team through the selection and offer process
- Proactively source and identify talent using traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
- Assist in developing and updating job descriptions and job postings
- Be an ambassador for candidates and create a great experience through every interaction
You’ll be a great add to the team if you have….
- 3 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner with at least 1 year in-house
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews for a variety of roles in Marketing, Sales, Software Engineering, Product Design and Product Management
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). We currently use Greenhouse.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
It will be a bonus if you bring…
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working for a SaaS or technology company
You’ll love TaxJar if you….
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work. You can learn more about our hiring process here.