About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
The Talent Coordinator will be an integral part of the People team. This person will be responsible for scheduling interviews, onboarding new employees and coordinating team activities, events, and meetings. This role will play a big part in delivering an excellent candidate experience and creating engaging and flawless employee experiences. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the Talent Coordinator have the opportunity to make
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Recruiting to schedule candidate interviews; delivering a flawless experience to all involved
- Onboard new employees and contractors; own equipment orders and account setups
- Plan and execute all team and social activities; This includes managing budgets and timelines, coordinating with external vendors and internal stakeholders, and creating documents and communications to internal team members
- Coordinate team meetings – ensuring agenda and materials are prepared and follow ups are delivered
- Maintain company Dropbox and DocuSign accounts and assist in preparing legal documents for signature, such as Consulting agreement and NDAs
- Provide light administrative support for the CEO, primarily scheduling meetings with external stakeholders
- Represent Big Sky Health to potential employees and external partners and providers
- Create moments of celebration for our fully distributed team, such as work anniversaries, birthdays
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2+ year experience in a similar role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excel at scheduling dozens of meetings a week with multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter who works independently and drives ambiguous projects to completion
- Detail-oriented professional with relentlessly high standards
- A System creator – knows how to systemize tasks to make them faster and easier for themselves and others
- Exceptional organization and written communication skills
- Previous experience at a startup preferred. Experience working remotely is ideal, though not required
- A passion for helping people, and taking on even the smallest tasks with enthusiasm
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!