Fonoa is currently experiencing high growth across a number of different areas, from engineering, product development, clients, and people. To support this, we’re now looking for a Talent Coordinator who is able to support our process of finding top talent to cover our short term people needs. You will work closely with our Co-founders, Head of Talent as well as technical teams to understand business requirements, drive the communication with candidates, improve our administrative systems and work on longer term projects.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has recently started their career in talent, likes the idea of being in a startup and wants to learn from experienced people as part of their career growth.
- Assist in finding short term tech, operations and product talent using 3rd party platforms
- Use requirements provided from hiring managers to create a shortlist of candidates
- Coordinate interviews at all stages of the process for short term and full time roles across our teams
- Work with hiring managers on scheduling, and coordination meetings with potential candidates
- Ensure timely communication with candidates to provide updates and keep them informed throughout the process
- Assist in formalising the process for short term hires
- Work on wider projects to improve our recruiting efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in an administrative or recruiting role (in-house or agency)
- Ability to juggle multiple things at once, and prioritize
- Comfortable working with Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Strong coordination, communication and organization skills. You will be contacting prospects and current candidates at several stages of our process.
- Great attention to detail and likes the idea of being given responsibility
- You enjoy taking ownership, finding your way to solve problems and have a mindset to constantly learn and improve
- Package: A very competitive base salary
- Equity: Lucrative equity options to ensure this startup opportunity is worthwhile at scale
- Fully Remote: Opportunity to work from anywhere in Europe you choose the location that works best
- Holidays: 25 days of annual leave, plus any local bank holidays based on your location
- Equipment: High-quality gear and budget to purchase office equipment for your ideal setup
- Learning: Whatever courses, certificates, skills you’d like to acquire, we will support you
- Fonoa Fridays: Lunch is on us twice a month
- Company Off-site: An annual, expenses paid global meetup of the Fonoa team somewhere fun in the world (post-Covid)
- High growth: An opportunity to really accelerate your career, working with a truly global team, experienced founders, and strong VC backing
At Fonoa, we automate taxes for marketplaces, digital content platforms, ride-sharing, delivery, SaaS, and e-commerce globally.
If you want to launch a business today, there are plenty of products out there to help you get going – from Stripe for payments to Twilio for customer engagement.
How come figuring out taxes is so hard? Why isn’t there an easy way to implement a solution to handle all your taxes on products and services sold worldwide?
We help clients reduce the cost of operations and manual workload when selling internationally.
Our product suite enables users to automatically assign tax rates to each online transaction, create locally compliant receipts & invoices, and report them to tax authorities.
We are an API-first company and our product suite runs seamlessly with minimum manual work required from the user.
Our mission is to automate repetitive and fragmented manual tasks conducted by finance teams and developers via an easy to use API.
Our clients range from world-leading marketplaces, e-commerce, delivery to household-name mobility companies.
We are a remote-first team working across +10 countries. We focus on building best in class products based on observed customer needs and previous industry experience.
Our team has an excellent track record of solving challenging problems at companies such as Uber, Amazon, Grab, Hopin, Farfetch, McKinsey, Trivago, Rocket Internet, and EY.
We are expanding our global presence and looking for many new team members to join us!
- Fonoa is a fully remote company and team members working across 9 different countries in a fully-distributed way
- Flexible hours, set your own schedule that fits you
- Best ideas win, no matter who expresses them
- Builder’s first mindset. We give everyone a lot of autonomy to think of and deliver on their ideas
- We move fast and enable small teams to ideate, prototype, test, and iterate quickly
- Flat structure, excited team members, great incentives, no corporate BS
- We value writing, mental clarity, and neat digital organization skills
- We nurture asynchronous communication enabling everyone in the team to organize their work however they see fit
Remote but has to be between UTC-1 and UTC+3. Please don’t apply if you can’t fit your long-term schedule during those working hours. However, we will soon be expanding our preferred time zones, so stay tuned!
We only accept applications from individuals. We are not looking for outsourcing agencies. Any request or application from companies will not be processed.