About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will advocate our employer brand and build pipelines of exceptional talent to help us reach the next phase of hyper-growth. You will actively seek and connect with top talent for searches in product, engineering, and design and have a direct impact on Aurora Solar’s ability to scale our business with exceptional team members.
As a distributed team, this role will be permanently remote. We encourage candidates that have experience sourcing as part of a distributed team to apply.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize building a diverse pipeline of talent throughout the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Manage upwards of 5 hard-to-fill roles at any given time, source qualified candidates, create a positive candidate experience and provide a smooth handoff to a Technical Recruiter
- Design top-of-funnel strategy alongside Recruiters and Hiring Teams, serving as the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape and on creative sourcing techniques
- Develop a strong understanding of Aurora Solar’s tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all of our technical teams
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting challenges and strong and inclusive culture at Aurora Solar
What we value:
- Sourcing experience from a reputable, fast-growing technology/product business
- Proven ability to identify and engage hard-to-find candidates in a highly competitive market
- Passionate about diversity, and knowledgeable about where and how to find and attract diverse top talent
- Data savvy with the ability to leverage insights to inform and enhance nuanced search strategies
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other search tools for sourcing talent with a strong understanding of how to tap into networks to reach underrepresented talent
- Organized, disciplined, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.