We’re on a mission to make programming more accessible by building the best, simplest, and fastest coding environment. Replit is a place to not only learn and practice programming but also to collaborate and ship applications.
We are seeking a Teacher + Customer Success coordinator to support our vibrant teacher community as they champion the next generation of coders. This person will develop a network of teachers around the globe with whom they’ll influence best practices for teaching CS to learners of all ages and levels.
Note that the listed qualifications are mere approximations. If you’re a talented hacker, teacher, or generalist but don’t really fit the requirements then get in touch anyway.
In this role, you will:
– Research and represent the voice of teachers and students in product decisions
– Develop and facilitate live programs for teachers including office hours, workshops, professional developments, and trainings.
– Build and nurture active Replit teacher communities online
– Foster and maintain teacher relationships. Especially with power users, ambassadors, and curriculum developers.
– Oversee the development of high-quality curriculum for K-12 and higher ed CS teachers for the Replit Curriculum Hub.
– Manage the onboarding process for new teachers and professors
– Keep up-to-date on pedagogical methods such as PRIMM, Project-Based Learning, Connected Learning, and more.
– Attend and present at CS education conferences
– Support sales efforts by conducting workshops with key prospects
– Test and develop best practices for the use of Replit in educational settings
– Offer empathetic and knowledgeable user support
– Grow usage and subscription value by fostering higher engagement at existing customer schools/districts
– Develop documentation and materials to support Teams for Education users
We hope you’ll be:
– excited about advancing the CS teacher community and improving global access to CS education
– a confident teacher, presenter, and/or public speaker
– creative and solutions-oriented
– unafraid to unearth user pain-points
– passionate about turning existing customers into champions with their schools/organizations
– sympathetic to user needs and eager to help
– a proactive communicator
Even better if:
– You’re an active Replit user
– You have knowledge of best practices in CS education
– You have experience leading public-facing programs
– You have customer success experience at an education software company
– You have engineering experience at a software company
– You’ve worked at an early stage startup
Ready to build the world’s largest developer platform?