Fonoa has quickly scaled in the last 6 months, with a unique API product for global businesses to manage tax more efficiently at scale.
With this growth, we’re in a constant recruitment drive to attract, hire and onboard new talent that wants to be part of our mission, where you’ll be an important part of that process.
We’re currently looking for a Recruiter to join us for 3 months, helping Fonoa to build teams across Engineering, Product, Data and Design. Reporting to the Head of Talent, you’ll be working on all aspects of delivery from planning, attraction, candidate management and offer, ensuring we’re able to attract, hire and onboard the right people.
You will also be a brand ambassador to Fonoa, sharing our growth story, providing excellent candidate experience and hiring manager experience.
We are a remote first team, where the possibilities to engage with talent are endless.
If you’re looking for a fast paced environment, opportunity to keep developing your technical recruiting skills and make an impact on the people front, this will be a great role for you.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Create highly engaging job adverts to drive inbound applications
- Use multiple sourcing tactics to increase our outbound activity
- Managing the end to end hiring process (screening to offer)
- Managing both offers and rejections to candidates in a candidate-centric manner.
- Using data & insight to make recommendations, influence decision making and tell stories were appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a technical recruiter or full stack talent partner at a startup / technology company
- Successfully hired across Front End, Backend, Data, Machine Learning and DeveOps
- Good understanding of technical terminology to excite candidates
- Strong communicator and emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple roles at once
- A very competitive compensation package
- Ability to work from any place in Europe (UTC-1 and UTC+3).
- A place on a rocketship backed by best-in-class VCs and operators innovating in an overlooked and unsexy area and doing it profitably and sustainably
- A community and culture of builders and problem solvers
Remote but has to be between UTC-1 and UTC+3. Please don’t apply if you can’t fit your long-term schedule during those working hours. However, we will soon be expanding our preferred time zones, so stay tuned!
We only accept applications from individuals. We are not looking for outsourcing agencies. Any request or application from companies will not be processed.
At Fonoa, we automate taxes for marketplaces, digital content platforms, ride-sharing, delivery, SaaS, and e-commerce globally.
If you want to launch a business today, there are plenty of products out there to help you get going – from Stripe for payments to Twilio for customer engagement.
How come figuring out taxes is so hard? Why isn’t there an easy way to implement a solution to handle all your taxes on products and services sold worldwide?
We help clients reduce the cost of operations and manual workload when selling internationally.
Our product suite enables users to automatically assign tax rates to each online transaction, create locally compliant receipts & invoices, and report them to tax authorities.
We are an API-first company and our product suite runs seamlessly with minimum manual work required from the user.
Our mission is to automate repetitive and fragmented manual tasks conducted by finance teams and developers via an easy to use API.
Our clients range from world-leading marketplaces, e-commerce, delivery to household-name mobility companies.
We are a remote-first team working across +10 countries. We focus on building best in class products based on observed customer needs and previous industry experience.
Our team has an excellent track record of solving challenging problems at companies such as Uber, Amazon, Grab, Hopin, Farfetch, McKinsey, Trivago, Rocket Internet, and EY.
We are expanding our global presence and looking for many new team members to join us!
- Fonoa is a fully remote company and team members working across 9 different countries in a fully-distributed way
- Flexible hours, set your own schedule that fits you
- Best ideas win, no matter who expresses them
- Builder’s first mindset. We give everyone a lot of autonomy to think of and deliver on their ideas
- We move fast and enable small teams to ideate, prototype, test, and iterate quickly
- Flat structure, excited team members, great incentives, no corporate BS
- We value writing, mental clarity, and neat digital organization skills
- We nurture asynchronous communication enabling everyone in the team to organize their work however they see fit