- Coordinate new customer activities with appropriate team members.
- Keep all parties apprised of customer requirements, deliverables, and timelines.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers, ensuring a high level of responsiveness if issues arise.
- Provide metrics as established by department leadership to track and report customer activities and associated issues and/or opportunities for reporting to both customer and internal stakeholders.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer challenges from initial contact to deploy including troubleshooting, assisting with QA, and ensuring that the customer understands any needed changes on their end.
- Partner with the Engineering and Product teams to resolve customer issues, and develop new solutions.
- Provide assistance writing documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services.
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements.
- Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with Sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer’s purchase(s) of Airship products.
- Contribute to the development of Technical Account Management policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line
- Able to read code and write code in Python, Java, Objective-C, or a similar object-oriented language
- Able to handle a wide range of customer personas and skills sets during all phases of the customer lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Outcome based time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
Optional, but definitely a plus
- Knowledge of how to leverage APIs
- Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
- Experience in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, SMS); combined with SaaS product environment
- Skills with Apple Wallet, Android Pay or other Digital Wallet platforms
- Familiarity with Email specific terms and configuration
- Understanding of routing and processes around SMS