We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The Technical Account Management team owns the technical relationships for our business partners, enabling dozens of travel partners around the world to provide Super with best-in-class deals, which we then pass on to our millions of users. We work closely with our external partners and internal stakeholders (engineering, supply, growth, finance and customer support) to oversee and enhance Super’s business relationships and internal connectivity. We are problem solvers who navigate across many functions and lines of business to enhance performance and support strategic outcomes.
About this Role
The Travel Technical Account Management will operate within Super’s founding and largest vertical. You will oversee the technical relationship for our business partners. You will be working closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including engineering, supply, growth, finance and customer support to oversee and enhance Super’s business relationships while providing maximum value for Business API partners. You will use your natural curiosity, data-driven insights and stellar communication to onboard new accounts, maximize account success, and grow Super’s top line across global markets.
- Technical Support & Relationship Management: You will own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy. Additionally, you will be the technical point of contact for diagnosing issues with supplier & partner integrations, investigating data anomalies and answering support questions from both internal and external parties.
- Improve Partner Performance: You will enhance our portfolio of accounts through iterative testing and experimentation to help our partners and Super grow. This includes reviewing partner technical performance (including error rate, feed optimization and up-time), grasping the opportunities and then tweaking variables to test for improvements.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with business and engineering teams to actualize on group priorities and ensure you’re aiding broader business goals. You will be accountable for the documentation of integration and technical support processes to ensure team productivity and efficient communication.
- Previous experience in a technical support role; a background in the travel industry is a plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Outstanding technical aptitude (hands-on experience with multiple API protocols, SQL, Log Analysis, Web Analytics, QA work, etc.), and can learn the end-to-end flow of a user’s journey through our backend systems and finally to our partners’ systems to maximize performance
- A data-driven mentality that’ll allow you to draw insights and tell a compelling story to improve partner’s performance and relationships
- Detail oriented mindset and can thrive in an ever-changing environment
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote-first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits