Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We have bike enthusiasts, foodies, video game heroes, dog and cat lovers, movie buffs, musicians, and every variety of people. Lightspeed was founded on the principles of diversity and inclusion and our daily practices and interactions reflect this commitment everyday. Wherever you look, you will find a friend in Lightspeed. If you’re keen to join, we’re looking for a Technical Consultant (Permanent Work from Home) to join our Hospitality Pro Services team in Manila.
The Hospitality Pro Services team is responsible for Lightspeed’s premium customers: from pre-sale to post-sale, the team ensures these customers feel confident in their investment in Lightspeed. Composed of select, top-performing members from our sales, onboarding, support and customer success teams, the Hospitality Pro Services team is in charge of implementing and supporting Lightspeed throughout their customer journey. You will be responsible for supporting Lightspeed’s premium customers with excellent technical support and customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Lightspeed’s customers with technical support/customer service over the phone and via chat and email support tickets
- Develop an understanding of business challenges Lightspeed’s premium customers may face and take the initiative to collaborate with our company’s Product and Development teams to help improve the customer experience
- Use troubleshooting techniques to efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting, testing procedures and documentation for the technical support staff as well as document software defects for review and corrective action
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven customer service experience in a technical support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and ideally French
- Ability to handle multiple incoming emails, chat conversations or telephone calls
- Strong computer skills (with working knowledge of Mac OS) and proven troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a customer-focused attitude
Our hiring process is very straightforward. You’ll undergo a preliminary video screening and the whole process will be conducted at the comfort of your own home, through Zoom or Google Meet. No need to go through Manila’s heavy traffic!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a permanent work from home environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits you can enjoy from day One (1):
- HMO for you and your 2 dependents
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Reimbursable Allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn’s courses and classes
- Free access to Mental Health support and coaching services
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
Not yet convinced?
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.