Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Technical Engineering Lead
A Technical Lead (Tech Lead, TL) is an engineer with exceptional knowledge in product business goals and use-cases. A TL works together with the project team.
This person will fully understand the business/product objectives and develop technical design and technical plans that will focus on the business goal to meet to technical standards. This person will support and collaborate with the Project Manager and Product Manager to conduct stand-up meetings, participate in all technical meetings, and responsible for owning the quality of all technical team deliverables. This person will promote and follow the software development cycle defined in the project including code reviews, and awareness of potential interdependencies with all other technology initiatives.
TL collaborates together with the Product Owner and Software Architect before, during, and after the actual development and transforms business goals into the technical solution.
The TL oversees the development process inside of the team and ensures that business goals are solved as it was designed. The Tech Lead is responsible for continuously improving technical knowledge and applies that knowledge to the features being built. At the same time, TL works closely with the business, supports the Product Owners and provides comprehensive status reports.
What you will do:
Leadership and Management:
- Collaborate with the product team from project initiation to completion
- Listen and understand client problems & needs to create a solution plan
- Mentor, educate, share knowledge, and train colleagues
- Create and follow Coding Best Practices inside of the Team
- Enforcement of company policies, procedures, and rules in the Team
- Manage the team’s KPIs and OKRs
- Ability to choose the right technology stack and combine relevant technologies to architect the optimal solution
- Minimize exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations
- Plan product development and estimate tasks and resources
Efficiency and effectiveness:
- Continuously improve corresponding Product area
- Regularly do Demos, Team Sync with Business, and loop back the feedback
- Enforce Security Development Policy in the Team’s development process
- Continuously assess Security Reports in his area
- Do Security and Support Incidents resolution, SLA tracking, and RCA creation.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- High Math / Computer Science Education
- GoF / Architectural Patterns (Integration, data modeling, data architecture)
- Experience in a distributed and scalable product development
- 1+ years of experience in the area
- 7+ years of experience in development
- Upper-Intermediate Level of English or higher
What will you get from us:
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Benefits: we offer supplemental health benefits to you for free. Medical insurance (based on World Medicine, includes Oncology treatment, Neurosurgery, Transplantation, Cardiac Surgery)
- EAP 24/7 psychological support
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!