Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George, Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah as well as locally.
Zonos seeks a Technical Support Specialist for our Customer Success department. As part of our growing team, your primary responsibility will be acting as the front line on phone calls to answer international shoppers’ questions about buying from US ecommerce websites. To succeed, you must be empathetic, a good listener, patient, proactive, go above and beyond, and do everything you can to help the shopper in need.
For international shoppers, you will…
- Ensure phones calls are answered and resolved promptly.
- Deliver world-class support while on the phone as well as post phone call.
- Help shoppers place orders online.
- Answer questions on order status and tracking packages.
- Communicate with the online retailer to resolve issues for the international shopper.
- Resolve email support issues from shoppers.
For Zonos customers, you will…
- Act as overflow for the Customer Success team.
- Answer phones and resolve issues for customers.
- Ensure customers have a great experience with our products at every touchpoint.
- Resolve customer complaints/issues via email, phone, or chat.
- Help with other administrative needs of the Customer Success team.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service, Admin or Customer Success roles
- Genuinely cares and empathizes with people
- Is extremely organized
- Enjoys writing quickly and can do so clearly
- Has strong technical skills and is able to become a power user in other software solutions
- Passion for discovering/developing solutions for complex, process problems
- Never gives up, but figures out how to be creative and solve problems
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. The role is challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.