ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
Technical product delivery managers at ThreeFlow are project managers that make shipping software easier and more predictable. You’ll ensure alignment of goals, priorities, and activities to achieve desired outcomes shared across teams.
About the role
- Oversee fast pace, complex, software development and integration projects and understand technical integration
- Manage internal stakeholders, vendors, and external stakeholders relationships
- Help support scrum ceremonies and principles
- Build, publish, and maintain team metrics, reporting and change management deliverables to support delivery of the features and fixes
- Help teams continually optimize planning and delivery processes of technical projects
- 5+ years independently driving and leading complex SaaS technical projects across multiple cross-functional teams as a project manager with scrummaster experience
- 5+ years developing and leading teams
- Employee benefits or insurance experience isn’t required, but an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is critical
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools; JIRA is used extensively as the primary work allocation tool, with additional tracking in related task and project management tools including Airtable, Lucid, Miro or similar applications
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- The ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and visuals
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.