At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Technical Product Manager – Data Visualization
As a Technical Product Owner, you will manage product planning, execution and delivery of reporting and visualization solutions at CreatorIQ. This includes managing the solutions throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and collaborating with cross-functional business and technical teams, to deliver winning reporting and analytics solutions that drive client retention and expansion.
The Technical Product Manager will work under the guidance of the SVP of Product Strategy and is expected to be fully accountable for projects/tasks assigned from inception to post-implementation. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering solutions that leverage the appropriate tools and technologies (Tableau, in-app solutions, etc).
What you will do:
- Drive CIQ’s product strategy, discovery, delivery and adoption of reports, dashboards and other data visualizations across the entire product portfolio
- Drive alignment across metrics and analytics to ensure consistency of reporting across the platform
- Understand recognition & work culture market trends and customer needs by continuously gathering and assessing input from end users, customers, prospects and client facing teams (Sales, CX, Services)
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive reporting and analytics, leveraging the appropriate tools (in-app, Tableau, custom reports etc.)
- Work with Product Marketing and the Customer Experience teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Act as product evangelist & SME for reporting and visualizations, both internally and externally
- Evaluate, define, measure and report on KPIs related to key outcomes and business impact
- Manage and mentor a growing analyst team to channel key talent resources towards high-value workstreams and projects
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Deep knowledge of data visualization design principles & experience applying them to solve for complex business applications
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders to define and design reporting solutions; excellent organizational & customer communication skills with high attention to detail (sweat small stuff)
- Ability to evaluate existing solutions and define new and evolutionary solutions that solve client problems
- Comfortable consulting technical and non-technical stakeholders to identify root pain-points and generate meaningful data solutions.
- Expertise in a BI visualization tool (Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.), including data viz soft skills such as: eye for detail, thoughtful design sense, and sound UX/UI
- Managerial experience ranging from effective delegation of project tasks to identifying learning and growth opportunities that align well with company goals
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony: 15 days’ vacation, floating and set holidays, wellness allowance, and paid parental leave (USA). Twenty-Five (25) days of vacation in addition to the normal public or bank holidays (UK).
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you plan ahead. Pension plan including 4% company match (UK).
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home can’t stop the enjoyment of someone else making a meal for you!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!