Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights help clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 when we secured series A funding from venture firms including Innovation Endeavors, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of ~40 employees with offices in San Francisco, CA and Overland Park, KS.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
The people operations team oversees the entire employee lifecycle and partners across functions to ensure employees grow and thrive at Replica. Our team is thoughtful, prioritizes projects to ensure the most urgent/important things get done, thrives in fast paced environments and enjoys building out scalable processes and programs to ensure our company is set up for success.
We are looking for a full cycle technical recruiter to support Engineering and R&D. This role would own the recruiting process from sourcing to offer. This includes sourcing, coordinating, managing candidate and hiring manager relationships, and closing. You’ll report to the Recruiting and People Operations Manager. Here’s more of what you might do.
- Partner with our Head of Engineering and Chief Scientist/Head of R&D to develop clear job descriptions and interview panels.
- Facilitate intake meetings with hiring managers and kickoff/debrief calls with hiring committees.
- Create and execute a sourcing strategy for open roles and leverage data to assess the efficacy of each channel and for each role.
- Source and screen candidates to ensure they add to our growing culture.
- Track your progress and ensure visibility into active pipelines.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from screen to offer.
- Maintain tight communication, feedback, and documentation loops to create a learning environment.
- Help improve and scale the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Tools we use: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Greenhouse, DocuSign, GoodHire, Slack, Lattice, Zoom, Google Drive.
What We Value
- Our people. We work in service of each other to make sure we are building a strong company and product.
- Hustle. We work in a fast paced environment and value being resourceful and creative.
- Clear communication. You seamlessly transition from talking to technical audiences to non-technical audiences.
- Accountability. We do what we say we are going to do and finish the work we start.
- Emotional intelligence. You empathize and understand hiring manager requirements and candidate needs. When things come up, you respond quickly and creatively problem solve.
- Business acumen. You understand the interconnectedness of people and business and see the value recruiters play in the process.
- Passion. We deeply care about cities and building a team that will provide urban planners with the tools to help them make the best decisions.
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in Downtown, San Francisco and Overland Park, Kansas.
- Flexible PTO.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.