We’re building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment. We focus on inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community, and we design simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role
Replit is actively seeking to hire a Technical Recruiter to identify and assess technical talent for our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders while developing and executing strategies to bring builders to Replit. In this role, we encourage thoughtfulness and creativity in your approach to recruiting. We want you to bring your style and personality into your work.
- Work closely with sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to clearly comprehend the technical requirements of the role, the scope, and the team.
- Engage passive talent that may be a great fit.
- Screen applications as they come in through the ATS.
- Support interview scheduling.
- Conduct Post-Onsite debrief meetings with interviewing teams.
- Collaborate on recruiting strategies and techniques with the team.
- Screen candidates and build rapport through the interview process with candidates.
- Escalate challenges to the broader team and HM’s early and often.
- Look for opportunities to give others praise and feedback.
- Partner with managers to ensure progress is made on recruiting efforts and advise on alternative approaches.
- Minimum of 2+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- High attention to detail and strong note-taking skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, a sense of team, and a desire to learn and adapt.
- A history of following up with updates before someone requests them. You are thinking two steps ahead to ensure progress is being made.
- An obsession for exceptional candidate experience.
- You have used Ashby as your ATS
- You have been a recruiter for a high growth tech startup
- Your gif and meme game is strong
- Can code or general interest in coding
Full Time Employee Benefits Include:
🌎 Remote-First and Autonomous Working Environment
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
🧘♂️ Monthly Wellness Stipend
🍴 Monthly Lunch/Grocery Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
📈 401k Matching
Want to Learn More?
- Replit Product
- Interviewing + Culture
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.