Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with hiring managers & teams to understand talent needs and help define the required criteria for open positions
- Develop strategic job plans for open requisitions and coach hiring teams on hiring best practices
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to onsite interviews, offers and closing candidates
- Effectively communicate Doximity’s mission and culture, and help candidates understand impact and value to the engineering culture
- Proactively contribute to improving recruiting at Doximity by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter with focus on Engineering Recruiting
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Professional and versatile when sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing a candidate
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable with ATS system (Greenhouse) – you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- Strong communication and analytical skills
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.