Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage company dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We’re hiring a Technical Sourcer to help us research and identify top quality talent within the Product, Design and Technology space.
Why it matters: The Tech Sourcer will contribute to the hiring process for Axios Media’s technical teams, build brand recognition, and attract and hire top talent. You will support the People Operations team in translating business needs into hiring decisions and plan for future growth. You will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition, Tech Recruiting.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- At least 1+ years of experience with technical sourcing
- Experience with people management, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Passion for building diverse teams, recognizing the collective power of teams whose members bring different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the table
- Passion for providing a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Prior hiring experience at start-up or high-growth company is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.