ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for web3. Alongside our contributions to major ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, Cosmos, and more, ChainSafe has a growing portfolio of web3 products — Files, Storage, the Gaming SDK, and ChainBridge. As part of our mission to build innovative products for users and improved tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos to advance the future of the internet.
ChainSafe Systems is currently seeking a Technical Sourcer and Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. Our company is growing fast, and with both a clear vision and strong values, we are the industry leaders in designing and developing scalable solutions for the decentralized web.
When you join the ChainSafe tight-knit team, you’ll become a part of our talented, compassionate, and open-minded crew that directly contributes to realizing the potential of Web3 through sustainable open-source development. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we are interested in you.
About the Role
Experience functioning in a recruiting support role performing key tasks including tech sourcing and filtering candidates, heavy calendar coordination, and extensive candidate interface.
An ability to effectively prioritize, juggle, track and execute multiple concurrent tasks without letting things fall through the cracks. Prior experience working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment. Advanced skills with Google Enterprise Apps (google calendar, Gmail, Docs & Presentations). Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Software(Greenhouse) is considered a strong asset.
You are a professional, adaptable, detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced role where you are part of a high-performing team. Extremely detail-oriented with superb organizational skills. Advanced interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high caliber technical candidates
- Review incoming applications in Green House ATS, manage communications, and candidates stages.
- Review online resumes to pre-screen candidates via Green House
- Updates and maintains Green House ATS to include personnel profiles, gathering, and uploading candidates’ documentation.
- Schedule and Coordinate daily/weekly interviews, you’ll be responsible for end-end recruiting coordination.
- Collaborate with Technical Recruiters and managers to identify each position’s requirements.
- support a high-performing team of experienced recruiters at all stages of the recruitment process
- Manage the job advertisement and posting process
- Support the recruitment team with other administrative tasks as required
- 2-3 years as a Technical Sourcer preferably at a Tech Startup a Must
- Experience in Recruitment/HR /Operations with proven administrative skills
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems preferably Green House
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge), familiarity with G Suite
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Advanced sourcing training is a plus i.e. Boolean Search, etc
- Extremely organized and proactive, with meticulous attention to detail
- Independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills that can navigate effectively in ambiguity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Desire to learn and grow your career in recruitment
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. We also recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture, values, and day-to-day practices. We encourage women, LGBTQIA+ people, people of color, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.