We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
What You’ll Do
We are looking to add a Technical Support Coordinator to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you’ll work with clients to answer their questions and coordinate resolutions to their technical and critical issues.
- Case Escalation: Escalate critical outages to our engineering team while keeping clients up-to-date on the resolution’s progress.
- Troubleshooting: Communicate with users to understand the issues they’re experiencing, and provide updates in a friendly & timely manner.
- Maintaining Coverage: Help our support team and clients by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring various support channels for inbound messages
- Data Validation: Ensure escalated tickets contain details necessary for proper routing and analytics.
- Facilitate SLA Adherence: Monitor open issues. Alert stakeholders of approaching SLA breaches.
What You’ll Bring
Need to have
- 4+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
- 2+ years of experience documenting and escalating bugs.
- Understanding of technical vocabulary common to web development
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail
- A great attitude and desire to help people
Nice to have
- Understanding of full-stack web development or headless solutions.
- Ability to visually comprehend front-end code
- Experience providing support via Slack
- Experience providing enterprise level support
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.