Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
Are you the go-to technical resource on your support team for complex customer issues, or an engineer that enjoys working directly with customers? At Groove, you will find a culture that rewards your expertise in navigating critical technical matters while balancing the needs of customers, users and internal stakeholders. We will empower you to push the limits of your existing knowledge set and grow into new areas as we expand rapidly as a team and company.
The Technical Support Engineer will be a backline resource and escalation point for our team of product support specialists. You will be a critical piece of our engineering and support ecosystem as a liaison between the customer, our support team and our engineering team. Ideal candidates will possess a unique combination of technical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, coding ability, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Act as an engineering point of escalation for highly technical issues; taking end to end ownership from initial troubleshooting to issue resolution
- Serve as internal and external SME: read code and identify expected and unintended product behavior
- Work through complex technical issues and provide direction to customers both in technical and non-technical terms
- Pinpoint and patch issues in Groove’s codebase by reading through and writing code
- Write scripts and queries to solve complex customer problems
- Document bugs and feature requests with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and collaborate with Product and Engineering to identify common or emerging issues prior to escalation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Technical Support role
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.