Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for a highly motivated, passionate and talented Technical Support Engineer II. This individual will be responsible for working directly with customers and various teams on daily support and operations tasks.
- Become proficient with our Education Product, develop domain knowledge, and resolve customer requests in a timely manner
- Have the ability to quickly and efficiently describe a complex problem
- Provide excellent customer service to our Higher Education customers while answering questions they may have
- Utilize excellent communication skills to speak with customers via the phone and email
- Research and identify the cause of various types of technical support issues and suggest product enhancements to reduce these.
- Make product configuration changes based on customers’ requests
- Monitor performance attributes to ensure the product is operating within parameters
- Ability to identify and prioritize responsibilities
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years years of experience in technical support engineering
- Proficiency in SQL and general Unix commands (required)
- BS degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Nice to have: Experience with Java, C++ or .NET or experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Previous experience in SaaS technical support is plus
- Basic understanding of web applications and database design
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.