Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. We’re a fully remote company spread across 4 continents, and build our core values into everything we do.
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Lead, we’re looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Partner with a passion for working in a fast-growing, people-first tech company. You’ll partner with our leaders across Product & Engineering, helping them to achieve their goals by bringing in first class talent while supporting team driven approaches on improving the diversity of our Engineering department.
You’ll do this by understanding and helping to define the department’s needs, supporting the hiring forecasting, developing and implementing data-led recruitment strategies, and guiding Engineering hiring teams on relevant market trends and data.
- Guide hiring teams throughout our Product & Engineering department, from defining the requirements of a role / team and how to develop a hiring strategy for it, all the way through the pipeline to supporting with final hiring decisions
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to keeping our pipeline moving steadily
- Cultivate pipelines through expert sourcing strategies and pipelining efforts, analysis of our known and potential sources, and outreach through appropriate communities and events.
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to keep hiring teams and other stakeholders informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Be a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging ambassador for Hotjar with all candidates and hiring teams
- Work with other members of the People team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of improving the quality of Hotjar’s recruitment and staying ahead of industry trends
- You will have a Business Partner mindset in working with your hiring teams and accustomed to working closely with hiring partners to forecast and determine hiring needs
- You have a focus on Product / Engineering / Design / Data recruitment with enough technical knowledge to discuss technical roles, and assess the technical abilities of early stage candidates
- You’ve worked in in-house recruitment for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple roles at once in a quick growing company
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage candidates
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for a team member in this role is €60,000 to €80,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €75,000.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.