Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
In this role you will support and facilitate the further growth of HiveMQ in conjunction with your fellow colleagues in the Talent Acquisition team by identifying, selecting and attracting technical profiles to fill current and future vacancies in our various Engineering Teams.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles for our technical roles at HiveMQ by using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition team members to determine position requirements
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role focused on sourcing technical profiles
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.