Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
The Marketing Analyst position is an integral part of the Telehealth Solutions team at Doximity and collaborates with sales, marketing, client success, and other cross-functional teams to analyze data, trends, and strategies aimed at increasing Dialer Enterprise sales.
How you’ll make an impact
- Analyze data and results from our B2B marketing efforts
- Track campaign ROI and sales effectiveness
- Assist with sales proposals and competitive research analysis
- Manage maintenance and administration of marketing lists
- Create email marketing campaigns to prospective clients
What we’re looking for
- An expert critical thinker and communicator with a passion for analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, or related field
- Proven hands-on experience with marketing metrics and analytics of performance and making improvements to include:
- 1+ year Marketing Automation Platform experience;
- 1+ year CRM experience; Salesforce Lightning a plus
- 2+ years Google Analytics experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience in B2B marketing strategies within a technology environment; Healthcare industry and/or telehealth industry experience a plus
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
“Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Generous time off
- Medical, dental, vision, Life & ADD, Disability, FSA options
- Family building support and leave benefits
- 401k matching
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.