What You’ll Be Working On:
- Designing test strategies, approaches and scenarios with an intense focus on customer user cases.
- Building our discipline of quality and automation, by creating automated functional & integration tests, and performing manual/exploratory testing.
- Creating test plans for new features and products, to ensure confidence and predictability in our products.
- Automate and instrument development and testing workflowsLeverage state-of-the-art tooling to identify hot-spots and problem areas within our codebases
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Strong software development skills: you are a developer first and foremost.A minimum of 5 years of coding experience in product development and/or test automation.
- Have mastery with common testing tools, technologies and frameworks. We use Python and Selenium, so we’ll look for experience with these or similar technologies.
- Experience of developing and scaling test automation frameworks, CI/CD
- Experience with quantitative methods, metrics and reporting to drive quality
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer in Test or functionally equivalent role
- Experience writing test plans, creating test cases, and prioritizing bugs
- Highly attentive to detail, and with an explorer’s mindset.
- Strong collaboration with engineering teams on defining and implementing end-to-end test cases, sprint planning and estimation, and execution on roadmap initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave