ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our content marketing manager will develop and lead all aspects of content strategy designed to reach, engage, and influence employee benefits brokers and carriers. With insights from our business teams, you’ll have the opportunity to define the company’s presence across multiple channels, help to educate key audiences, drive demand, and increase revenue.
About the role
- Build and operationalize a writing process, quarterly content calendar, and distribution strategy in our workflow tracking system that supports and amplifies our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Create, edit, and distribute content to target, convert, and nurture different prospect and client audiences based on the seasonality of our industry
- Partner with marketing and business teams to ideate, build, and repurpose content in a variety of formats, from email marketing messages and web copy to blog posts, reports, infographics, and more
- Continuously measure the performance of content and its impact on greater company goals, including identifying and orienting around growth and activation goals, establishing the right metrics, and reporting on impact and success in order to optimize our content strategy
- Act as a key in-house writing and editing specialist; champion best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Act as an internal expert on persona messaging, taking guidance from our team of internal experts and leadership
- Deeply understand our market, audience, competitors, and ThreeFlow’s unique positioning
- 5+ years B2B content marketing experience. Knowledge of employee benefits or insurance is preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills that allow you to be prolific, speedy, and consistent across channels and assets
- Proven record of running multi-channel content marketing programs and strategies with measurable results (including owned media, social media, email, advertising, sales enablement materials, and more)
- Outstanding writer with the ability to break down complex topics into something compelling, digestible, and engaging
- Strong organization, project management, and prioritization skills; able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient or familiar with SEO and Google Analytics
- Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Stipend for learning and development
ThreeFlow’s core values are the foundation of our culture and remain constant as we grow.
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.