We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The People & Culture team rolls up into our overall People & Talent team, fancy for Human Resources and Recruitment. On the People & Culture team, you will be 1 of 6 members striving to help our employees live life, learn more, and love what they do. This team partners closely with the business to enable success by contributing creative ideas and subject matter expertise on HR strategy, performance management, payroll, compensation, benefits, engagement, data analytics, employee relations, and much more. As thought partners to the business, we demonstrate our core values by: anticipating needs, championing culture, and enabling innovation. Aligning people and business strategy is the core of what we do.
About this role
This is a new role that will own Total Rewards end-to-end, including compensation, benefits, and perks. You will be responsible for researching, benchmarking, and proposing ways to continuously improve and enhance our existing compensation philosophy and benefits + perks programs. Keep us in check, and keep us competitive! You will also partner closely with a range of peers in order to garner a 360 understanding of our Total Rewards programs and gain deeper insight into who, what, where, when, why and how we need to improve. Both quantitative and qualitative data will play a huge part in the Total Rewards Specialists’ day-to-day!
- Maintaining pay ranges and conducting external benchmarking for Canadian, US, and International employees
- Approving compensation requests; evaluating and maintaining internal equity
- Conduct job evaluations and compensation analyses in partnership with People Business Partner to support ongoing talent acquisition and org design needs
- Administer the benefits programs including enrolments, terminations, changes, and answering inquiries
- Assess benefits usage data and make recommendations for program enhancements
- Maintain and iterate on existing perks programs including Learning & Development budget, Weekly UberEats program, one-time Work From Home budget, Wellness budget, Parental Leave program, etc.
- Assess perks usage data and make recommendations for program enhancements
- Completed a post-secondary program in Human Resources or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR position, with a minimum of 3 years focused on Total Rewards
- Experience working with an HRIS systems (i.e. BambooHR) and benefits platforms (Canada Life, Great West Life, etc.)
- Experience working with various benchmarking platforms (i.e. Option Impact, Payscale, Pave)
Nice to have
- Experience working specifically with BambooHR, Canada Life, Great West Life, Option Impact, Payscale, and/or Pave
- Completed or In Progress: CEB designation (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist)
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface – check out our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits